Saturday, May 16, 2009

a conversation with a seventh day adventist about the Hail Mary prayer

this is part of the conversation.... I was explaining the hail mary prayer..

Message: hi ..well I read both parts.I was going to bed but curisity always get the better of me. Your writing is very well done.I enjoyed reading it..I guess i could just explain what I know,I am no scholar and I type the way I talk.As far as we know everyone except.Moses,elijah,Jesus.are walking around there and Encok but the rest are still sleeping in the ground waiting for the second Coming of Christ in the air and he will bring our rewards with Him all the dead christians will rise first then the ones remain alive will go up to meat christ in the air with the others. the unbelievers stay dead in there graves or the ones that were alive will die from the brightness of Christ coming down in the clouds.then thy will die running to hide them selfs in the rocks..There will be no one there to bury them.the crows will get to them ans Satan is chained up for a thousand years with a empty earth to meditate on his evilness.Then we go up to heaven and open the books of life to see why some made it and some did not After the thousand years we all come down in the new Jerusalen that God promise to build and we land on the mt. of olives in jerusalen all the dead rise .satun is unloosed and they all get together for battle againt God and His children and lose. God puts fire out there to destroy all people who held on to there sin and sin was all burned up in the lake of fire. Satan and his will burn the most becuse of the terrible sins he inflicked on us. others burn to fit there crime

1 comment:

  1. that is exactly what the Bible says , you have it right. very good, may God bless you for your understanding

    ReplyDelete